Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Jr High Class Observations

Next we were allowed to wander around the school and observe whatever we were interested in seeing. I started first by a special education room with two students that had disabilities (probably MIMH). As soon as I walked in the students became distracted, but the teacher handled it well and we talked a bit. I moved on next to an English classroom, a math classroom, chemistry, PE, industrial arts, and science. Then, I saw a calligraphy lesson, and was invited to try. It was funny to think about it, but my calligraphy skills probably look like a kindergartener's writing to them. I am sure I was not very good. However, the boy was a great teacher and it fun to try. I attached a picture below from the experience.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is austin, i hope you are having a good time at the high school. Does it pull back memories from when you were in high school?

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

It really didn't because their high school was so different. Also, it has been a while (8 years since I graduated) since I was in high school so I am kind of forgetting about it!

But, it was a great visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home