Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just two days left

Well, I leave in just two and a half days now. I am getting packed and ready little by little. My main concern while I am gone is my saltwater aquarium, because although it is well established, a lot could go wrong while I am gone. I am very lucky to know an expert in the area who is willing to take care of it while I am gone, so everything should be OK. Here is a picture just in case it doesn't look as good when I return.
(to see the full-sized picture, just click on it)

6 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good time in Japan.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

Thanks Jessica...I hope so too.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gerbels are safe and they will bee passed over to sydney tomorrow. :) smiley!

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gerbels are safe and they will bee passed over to sydney tomorrow. :) smiley!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

Great work--thanks Nicholas!

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you pass over?????????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home