Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm in Los Angeles

Well, I did make it to Los Angeles today. The flight was late taking off from Indianapolis, but I still made it here to LA with much of the day left. Once I landed in Los Angeles, I tracked down my bag and grabbed a shuttle to my hotel--the Renaissance Hotel. After I checked in I was able to find a Burger King to get lunch--I was happy to avoid the over-priced hotel restaurant food. Now I have the afternoon to myself. I am thinking that I will probably work-out and then swim a little. This may be my last chance at some free time in quite a while. My flight to San Francisco leaves LAX tomorrow at 9:51 AM. After I arrive in San Fran, I have an hour or two until my JFMF Orientation Meetings. Those meetings will last the entire afternoon and then culminate with a dinner. After dinner a friend of mine from high school, who lives in San Francisco, is going to take me for a quick tour of the city. So, it will be a long day tomorrow. I took a picture of the Rocky Mountains from my airplane window--enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r in los angeles!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u will c Kobe Bryant!hav agood time!!!!!!1

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be more fun to go to Disneyland!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mrs. Clark said...

Good luck, Mr. Heiden. Enjoy the adventure!!
Annie

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

I didn't run into Kobe while I was in LA.....maybe I will see him when I return on June 30th

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

Annie, I hope things are good for you in N Manchester. We will have to talk politics when I get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home