Friday, June 17, 2005

The Ginza Area, a Boat Ride, and the Tokyo Tower

I did go out with a group of teachers to see the Ginza area of Tokyo, which is probably even brighter and more exciting than Asakusa area. After walking around quite a bit and taking the subway to a different part of the city for the boat ride, we took a boat ride down the river. It was quite scenic to see Tokyo from the water. When we got off of the boat, we had no idea where we were, so we just walked towards the Tokyo Tower, and eventually got to it. My group and I ended-up going up in it. I have included a picture below, taken from the tower, for you that shows Tokyo at night. Once we finally got the subway back to the hotel, I got a few hours of sleep before waking up at 4 AM to catch the bullet train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home