Wednesday, June 15, 2005

First Taste of Sushi

After the performances of this afternoon, there was a short break before reception banquet. The banquet was very unique because there were no chairs, only some scattered tables for the nearly 300 people to stand around and eat. There were many buffet lines to choose from for many types of Japanese food. I mainly ate teriyaki beef, but I did also get my first taste of sushi. I did make a poor choice when I chose the eel, because it is hardest to chew and swallow (I didn't know what it was, only that it was sushi). But, it was a good time with good food and plenty of interesting people to talk with. A picture below is of me pretending to eat sushi-I had already eaten my first piece and elected to stick with cooked meat for the rest of the evening!! The picture was just for show.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the sushi really good

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you should try the soft shell crab rolls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home